Position: Office 365 Engineer
Searching Software Engineers to join a growing and innovative team.
As a member of the development team, you will have to
- Play a key role in implementations and migrations
- Must be flexible in playing multiple roles and responsibilities
- Must have a Good understanding on Process flows and the Implementation process.
- 3 -6 years of Experience in Design, Architecture, Implementation.
- Strong experience with Migration.
- Must have certifications 70-346, 70-347, 70-341, 70-342
- Must have experience in Migration of Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, 2007 and 2010 to Office 365.
- Proven design, planning and implementation experience with Office 365
- Microsoft MVP award in Exchange or Office 365 is desired
Core qualities expected:
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize task in order to meet strict deadlines.
Nice to have:
- Additional certifications in operating systems, databases and programming languages
- MCTS: Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 – Configuration Program.
- Other preferred training. microsoft exchange server, exchange server 2003, exchange server 2007, exchange server, microsoft, office 365, microsoft mvp, operating systems